Thursday, September 24, 2015

17.  Imagine yourself in a different century and describe an average day in your life. 

I would go back and live in the 1960s. An average day for me would be to wake up and make breakfast for my husband, Jim and my three kids, Blake, Spencer, and Chase. I would make there lunches and help get them dressed. Then i would load my kids into the car and my husband would take them to school and he would go off to work with NASA. I would then get into my awesome car and drive to work. Where i would work as a scientist where i would invent to cure for cancer. Then i would go pick up my kids and take them to there sports. Blake plays soccer, Spencer does gymnastics, and Chase does football. Jim would come home to and i would have dinner prepared. We would sit around the table and talk about our day and then i would get the kids washed up and then put them to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment