Thursday, September 24, 2015

 7. Finish this thought: if I could change one thing about myself (if you can't think of anything, you might want to consider telling how you got to be perfect!) 

So basically there's nothing I would change about me because I'm just as perfect as they come. Five milliseconds after I emerged from my mother's womb, everyone was in tears because I was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever seen ever. Everyone was calling everyone they knew to tell them about the miracle that happened in 1999.  Like everyone else, I have grown and have gotten older. Everyday I become more stunning and y'all be jealous. I have learned a great many of things during my lifetime, like how amazing I am at everything imaginable. All my life I have heard "Oh Veronica, if only I were as amazing as you!" and I'm just here like "yeah but you aren't sooo....". Anyway, this is my little story of how amazing I am in every way possible.




PS I'm not really this conceded at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment