Sunday, September 27, 2015

Which character from a book would you most like to meet and why?


If I had to choose one character to meet from a book, I'd want to meet Mo from Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke.  Mo has the ability to bring creatures and objects from books to life, just by reading the words.  If I turned him into my prisoner, I'd be able to meet as many other book characters as I'd like by having him read about them.  This talent isn't limited to just  fiction or fantasy books.  If I wanted to meet Albert Einstein, for example, I'd have Mo read a book about him.  It's not an exact science, so I'd have to be careful.  Whenever someone comes out of a book, another person has to replace them and go into the story they came out of.  To make up for keeping Mo prisoner, I'd lock him in a room with convicts and thieves.   That way, they could go into the story and would no longer trouble us with their evil ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment