Thursday, September 24, 2015

1st Blog Post - The Best Day of my Life

Write out the best or the worst day of your life. 

It is very hard to narrow one day down to the best day of my life. When I think of the best days of my life, a few things come to mind. Some of those things are, the day I performed at a Pistons game with my dance studio, either time I met Tyler Oakley, and when I attended a Justin Bieber concert. Those were probably the best days of my life, but I'm going to write about the first one, performing at the Pistons game. At my dance studio, Karyn's Dance Place, I am part of Company, where we do all different types of dance and many different performances. Almost every year, we perform pre-game at a Pistons game. Last year we all got warm up for the first time, and danced to the song Burning Up. We practiced for months ahead of time, even practicing at the Police Station in their gym. I was so nervous when I was waiting to go onto the basketball court, but once I stepped on that stage, I got a rush of adrenaline, and it was amazing. One of the best feelings is being on stage, performing, and doing what I love to do - dance. Performing pre-game at a Pistons Basketball game was one of the best days of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment