Sunday, October 11, 2015

Blog Post #2 - A reflection on a particular day in Mr. Jackson's class

Lately I have been struggling to keep up in class. Luckily, this past week has gone a lot more smoothly for me. A particular day that sticks out in my mind was Tuesday, when we got our tests back, watched The Avengers and we were given the chance to get caught up, or work on whatever we needed to. This day stands out to me because I was able to sit down with Mr. Jackson and get extra help. I was struggling more than usual because I had also missed Monday. Being able to sit down, and have what we were learning explained to me, one on one, with more detail helped me understand the material a lot better and more quickly. Even that short amount of time getting some extra help really improved the way I learned and did my work the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment