Thursday, October 29, 2015

Blog Post #5

Write about what you understand the least in the unit so far; your personal "Muddiest Point".

So far, the Quadratics Unit has not been too difficult for me. I am struggling on one specific type of problem still, the physics problems. They are my personal "muddiest point". I have not taken physics yet, but I don't know if that has anything to do with me struggling with them. I think that I need more practice with those types of problems before I feel comfortable and confident taking the test. Also, this week I have gotten very sick and had to miss the two days before the test. Because I was absent, I feel that I am unprepared for the test, and need some more time going over the material before I can take it and do well. I am afraid of getting too far behind since I have already missed two days this week and will have to miss Monday and Tuesday of next week also. I may have to collect work to do while I'm gone next week, and stay after school and/or come in early to get caught up on the things that I have already missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment