Sunday, October 18, 2015

Blog Post #3

My progress in this course has been up and down. I was even struggling in the beginning of the year when all we were doing was review. Some of the things we were reviewing I had never seen before, while some other stuff I hadn't seen since freshman year. When we started the completing the square unit, it was quite challenging for me. As we have done more practice it has made more sense. I am still shaky on bits and pieces of it, but once I am more confident on those parts, it will be easier. Unfortunately I am a very slow leaner, so this course has been a little bit more difficult for me compared to some that I have taken in the past. I think that if I work hard, and get the help I need, I will be able to succeed in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment