Friday, October 30, 2015

|__| I left that square open, complete it.

Completing the square seemed easy enough, and I enjoyed it somewhat. But I never understood the square and diamond thing.
Never really understood how it was helpful and I never could do it right. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked. I just suddenly got it and it made sense, and in good time too. A dude I know at the career center asked me for help with factoring this one quadratic and I saw it would be hard to guess and check it. And so I showed him that. (Square and diamond thing) he didn't get it at first but on the second run through of that problem he understood it ad was able to go from struggling and guessing to wizzing through it and was done with the last 70 percent faster than the first 30. I was of assistance. I liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment