Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Blog Post #2

A comment about something that you found very hard to understand but now you get it! Describe what sparked that "moment of clarity" and what it felt like.
On Friday, when we started going through completing the square to find f(x) and to solve equations, I was more than lost.  I vaguely remembered it from maybe a day or two in Algebra 2, but that was about it.  On the following Monday, when we went through some examples of different ways to go about completing the problems, I began to feel more confident that I could find the vertex form on my own.  The next Tuesday, I spent basically all hour going through the packet we got, and now I feel confident in my abilities to find the vertex form no matter how nasty the fractions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment