Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blog Post #4

reflective comment on your progress in the course.
I definitely started out the course in a position where I pretty much knew everything.  Nothing was really new, it was more or less review for about two weeks.  Now the class is getting fun because I'm learning brand new material.  The problems having to do with extreme values with quadratics is definitely new.  The worksheet that includes the circumference problem is an interesting way of applying something new to something vaguely familiar.  I feel like from here on out everything will be pretty new.  I haven't struggled with anything so far.  I'm not sure if I will.  Everything has been explained really well, so if the class continues like this I don't foresee any issues.  Overall, I think my progress has been pretty productive on account that I'm learning new things in math for the first time in about a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment