Sunday, November 1, 2015

Post #5
A reflection on a particular day with Mr. Jackson.
      For me it's not just one day in particular, it's the days I have came in at 6:40am. On those early morning I found Mr. Jackson to be very helpful towards my little understanding of much of the work in the class, partially due to the fact i leave early every day for CACC. He has helped me master the complex work required by this class. If he was't willing to reach out to me, I would most likely not understand anything going on in the class and would end up wasting a trimester not furthering my education. All in all those days are the most helpful for me because it is for individually focused.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the hard work and don't give up on yourself. You will be successful if you can do both of those things in this class.

    ReplyDelete