Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blog Post #7

I think that I have made a lot of progress from the beginning of the trimester compared to now. At the beginning, I was constantly struggling, and didn't understand hardly anything we were learning. When we got into the Quadratics unit, I started to do better, and understood the majority of the unit. Now that we are in the polynomials unit, I understand pretty much everything from it. It was nice that I did have an advantage of learning some of the things before in my Algebra 3/Trigonometry class at Dansville. I think that being in this class I have had to face a lot of challenges, but it was good for me. I have always excelled in school with out having to worry, and this time I had to work way harder than I ever have. I have learned a lot from this trimester in the class, and not just about math, but about my ways of handling pressure, stress (and how to better handle it), being behind quite often, and not being able to excel without trying hard. I am excited what the rest of my first year at MHS will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment