Monday, November 2, 2015

Blog Post #6

A reflective comment on your progress in the course.
I think I may have used this prompt before, but I feel like it's pretty useful again.  Last Friday, when we had a class day to work on the project, I noticed something really interesting.  When Storm and I were brainstorming ideas for problems to use, we had an issue finding a difficult problem.  Not even three weeks ago, all of the problems we are going to use would have seemed like some low key rocket science.  To make it somewhat of a challenge, we had to pick points that were fractions to find an equation with.  We used un-factorable standard form equations under radicals to make it somewhat difficult to find domains.  I feel like I've made a ton of progress because nothing we've covered up to this point seems like a challenge anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment