Monday, November 2, 2015

Blog Post #5

Write about what you understand the least in the unit so far; your personal "Muddiest Point."
Well, so far the most difficult thing for me has been writing a quadratic equation using three points.  I'm not terrible at it, but every now and again I will get two of the points, but not all three.  It's a little tricky to got back through all of the work to find the mistake.  I guess the muddiest point would be finding mistakes when an equation for three points doesn't work.  I feel like most of the time it has something to do with the a value, since the a value gets plugged back in for the b and c equations.  It's definitely nice to be able to check the equation in the table to see if it works.  It helps to let you know if you're doing things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment