Sunday, November 22, 2015

D.E.V. Project (Final) - 10/22/15




http://prezi.com/sjcr4mgjlzmv/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share







http://prezi.com/ekwbq0xvl9mu/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share





http://prezi.com/0b1hflogem8s/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share







Reflection

     I have just completed the “To Develop your Expert Voice” project, or D.E.V. Project for short. This project was a tedious time consuming project that at some points were very difficult. I have put multiple hours into this final project. From brainstorming questions, to calculating and writing my three problems out, and then putting them into an online presentation. I believe I spent six to seven hours on creating the questions alone and two and a half hours on each Prezi I created for each of the three problems. I started a couple weeks out of the due date, knowing the D.E.V. project would not be easy and short. I spent time truly understanding how to factor high degree polynomials, finding information from three points and even solving an insanely large radicand consisting of higher degree polynomials, quadratics and even cubics. At some points of working on this project, it drove me crazy by working endlessly on it. I skipped outside activities. Even playing Fallout 4 during the weekend J. Even though this project frustrated me, I was happy and felt accomplished with the ending results. This project truly did help me understand the many concepts of Pre-Calculus.





Thank You and have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment