Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Maddie D.E.V Project

DEV Project


Link to D.E.V Project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8k4g8182421kliy/DEV%20Project.pdf?dl=0

Reflection about the Project:
For my D.E.V project I chose to teach how to factor using the Diamond Square Method and by Grouping, how to Complete the Square, and how to Graph a Polynomial. I tried to chose problems from different unites so all three problems wouldn't be from the same unit. I also chose these three problems because I think that they are some of the problems that I am best at. I also chose those problems because when I think about this class as a whole with everything we've learned, those problems are some of the ones that stood out to me. These problems provide an overview of what I have learned so far. Another reason I took problems from different units was to show things I was best at in each unit. When doing my D.E.V Project, I learned how hard it is to create a problem from scratch. I also learned that it was much harder to teach how to do each problem and give a good, detailed explanation for every step along the way. Doing the D.E.V Project also helped me understand each problem more in depth because I had to give such detailed explanations. I couldn't skip steps like I would if I was just doing it on my own. The D.E.V Project was a good experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment