Sunday, November 8, 2015

Blog Post #6

This week I have really been struggling with my school work. I was gone most of the week, and had very little time to work on my homework. I have fallen behind in all of my classes making it very hard to catch up in any of them. In this class, I missed the quadratics test and need to make it up sometime this week. I also missed the start of the Polynomials unit, but going over and reviewing what we learned, and getting extra help in the morning before school has helped me out a lot. The only thing that I can think of that I am currently struggling with in the polynomials unit is factoring polynomials. I think that with more practice I will be better at them. I am working hard  to catch up with the Quadratics things that I've missed from last unit, and I'm also doing my best to keep up with what we are learning right now. I think that I need to work harder to catch up and make up my missing work and finally find time to take the quadratics test.

No comments:

Post a Comment