Sunday, November 1, 2015

Blog Post #5

Reflective Comment on the course: Honestly, throughout the course I have been all over the place. Some things I understood with no problem and others no matter how many times I asked for clarification, help, or searching for strategies online just never clicked. I feel that in this unit that we just finished I struggled a lot with the part where we had to write a quadratic given three different points and a few small things here and there but once I get my test back this week hopefully it didn't end up as bad as I thought it will be. The D.E.V project seems pretty straightforward to me. I already picked out 2/3 of my problems for it and I'm almost done with both of those. I just have a few questions about them but for the most part I feel pretty good about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment