Friday, November 20, 2015

D.E.V.


  • For this project, I chose the And/Or concepts from the first unit as I remember we spent a lot of time in class working on it. The second problem was chosen due to the fact that it was the one concept that I know for sure that I struggled with the most during the entire course and I didn't understand it completely until about 2 weeks ago so I felt that if I had to do the entire problem from scratch and explain it thoroughly I feel that it would be beneficial in retaining the information given that I'll probably see it on the exam in some shape or form. The last problem was the long division one which I picked since it was one of the last things I've learned and it was fresh in my mind and I felt I could use that problem to find the domain of the given function which if someone did not know how to use long division to solve it would find extremely difficult to factor and solve. 
  • These problems were chosen since I was the most comfortable in terms of explaining thoroughly how to go about solving each problem and especially with the second problem where I had to write a quadratic formula given three different points which for some reason I just struggled with for weeks and to be able to show I fully understand it shows how much progress I have made in this course. 
  • Honestly, I didn't really learn anything from this project. However, given that this project was assigned a few weeks before exam week it allowed me to go back to the beginning of the trimester in terms of the content and be able to review it and it did tell me what I already did know and what I didn't and I feel that has helped me with studying and preparing for my final exam for this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment